The following devices are affected:
Galaxy Note 4 (N910A)
Galaxy S 5 (G900A)
Galaxy S6 active (SM-G890A)
Galaxy S 5 Mini (SM-G800A)
The issue may be related to available storage memory on the device.
To resolve the issue:
- Clear Cached Data
- Tap Settings > Storage > Cached data > Clear Cached data
- Try downloading the software update again
- Create at least 4 to 7 GB of free storage space
- Tap Settings > System Tab > Storage > Available Space to check current storage usage
- Delete Unnecessary files (such as Pictures/Video/Music Files)
- Try to install again, it should work.
On 2016-03-10 09:31:40 By iGSMunlock